A06B-6047-H040 SERVO UNIT DC 0L/5L/6L
Part Name: SERVO UNIT DC 0L/5L/6L
Part Number: A06B-6047-H040
SERVO UNIT DC 0L/FL/6L A06B-6047-H040
FANUC has been manufacturing servo units and components for control factory automated control systems since the 1950s. As a matter of fact, their name is an acronym for Factory Automation NUmerical Control. While TriStar CNC Services has only been around since 2003, our founders have a collective 60-plus years of experience repairing CNC equipment of all sorts.
If you have landed here because your FANUC DC 0L/FL/6L is on the fritz and you need a good repair service, here's what you need to know about TriStar CNC Services:
- We do all service work in-house. No outsourcing to cheap labor third-world countries here!
- Our technicians have extensive experience working on FANUC equipment and treat every job as a priority work load permitting.
- We use OEM or better parts, replace any electrical components known to have a high failure rate at no additional cost to you, thoroughly clean each unit we work on and test it on a closed loop system before returning it.
- All work performed by TriStar CNC Services is backed by a 1-year parts and labor warranty that covers not only the parts we replaced, but your entire A06B-6047-H040 unit!
- We also offer an exchange program. Send us your non functioning DC 0L/FL/6L servo drive and we will credit you a fair amount towards the purchase of a fully refurbished unit. This is quicker than our repair service, though more expensive. Not nearly as expensive as buying a new unit.
- We will do everything possible to keep your FANUC machines running smoothly while minimizing the long-term cost to your business.
- We are committed to providing the best in FANUC service and repair. Our slogan pretty much says it all: "Pricing. Warranty. Quality."
ALARMS & ERROR CODES
When a FANUC DC servo alarm is thrown chances are you'll need support from professionals experienced in FANUC component repairs. Give us a call - phone support is FREE and we'll clearly define your options for parts repair or replacement:
|BRK||Breaker has tripped.|
|HVAL L/M||DC voltage of the power circuit for that axis is high.|
|HCAL L/M||High current flow of the main circuit of that axis has occurred.|
|OVC L/M||Current exceeding the preset value has continued longer than normal.|
|LVAL||The circuit voltage is unusually low.|
|TGLS L/M||Feedback and velocity command mismatch.|
|DCAL||The regenerative discharge circuit may be faulty.|